ISO 9001 Certification in Hyderabad
ISO 9001 is the international standard that specifies the requirements for an effective Quality management program (QMS). Companies use the standard to prove their capability to continuously provide products and services that satisfy the needs of their customers and regulations.
The world’s most recognised Quality Management System Standard
ISO 9001 has been adopted by more than a million companies around the globe and is used by companies such as yours to constantly examine, improve, and monitor the quality of your products or services.
ISO 9001 Standard ISO 9001 Standard is a effective tool for business improvement which provides the structure and direction that you require to continuously meet your client’s expectations and legal standards.
Request This Service
Call (98484) 11518
WHAT IS ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 is the International Standard for Quality Management Systems that was first released on the 27th of September 1987, by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) It is now an extremely widely utilized management tools in the globe.
ISO 9001 is designed to assist organizations in ensuring that they are meeting the requirements of their customers as well as other stakeholders, through having a system in place that ensures consistency in the quality of delivery of goods or services.
The standard follows an approach to process and is based upon 7 principles of quality management, which include having a clear customer-centric approach and the involvement of the top management as well as a commitment to continuous improvement.
THE BENEFITS OF ISO 9001
A ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) will allow you to improve your processes, decrease mistakes, free up valuable management time, and boost internal communication. Businesses that adopt this method gain from improved morale of employees increased customer loyalty and better revenues.
In essence, by obtaining certification in accordance with ISO 9001 you demonstrate that your business is focused on customer satisfaction and dedicated to providing high quality services.
Here are the top benefits of using the ISO 9001 framework:
- Improved efficiency: By adhering to industry best practices by focusing on high-quality, you can cut expenses.
- Revenue growth: with the recognition that comes with ISO 9001 you can win more contracts and tenders and because you are more efficient, you can also keep clients and get greater repeat business.
- More satisfied customers through understanding your clients’ requirements and minimizing errors, your customers’ confidence increases in your ability to provide goods and services.
THE REQUIREMENTS OF ISO 9001
It is the ISO 9001 standard uses a structure that consists of ten clauses referred to as Annex SL that includes four major areas:
- Management responsibility These are the areas within the QMS where your management team needs to concentrate on, be involved in and accountable for.
- Resources Management What resources like infrastructure, facilities, and people should be allocated to ensure optimal performance
- The Product Actualization Details about how your company will run to ensure that you provide top-quality service or product
- Measurement Analyzing and Improvement – how to find out whether you are able to determine if your management System is functioning as you would expect as well as assisting in the continuous improvement of your Management System
What is ISO 9001:2015?
ISO 9001:2015 is the most recent revision of the ISO 9001 Quality Management Standard, replacing ISO 9001:2008 as of September 2018.
The 2015 version of the ISO 9001 standard aims to bring a number of benefits that the 2008 version of the standard either briefly touched on or did not previously offer:
- It has more focus on risk-based thinking
- It follows the same structure as other ISO management system standards, making system integration much easier
- It addresses supply chain management more effectively
- It now puts more emphasis on leadership engagement
- It helps address risks/opportunities in a more structured manner within Organisations
- It now uses a simpler language, with common structure and terms
- It’s been adapted to be more user-friendly for service and knowledge-based organisations
What does ISO 9001 do for a company?
ISO 9001 can bring many benefits to your company. By creating a quality management system, you can streamline your processes to create a customer and quality-focused business, which means that you can deliver high levels of customer satisfaction. Other benefits include increased efficiency, better supplier relationships and a stronger reputation when it comes to winning new business.
How long does it take to get ISO 9001 certified?
From your first consultation with our ISO specialists through to certification, the process can take as little as 45 days. However, this does depend on the size and complexity of your business.
Remember, we can normally save you time and money by drafting the Documented Management System Manual for you. This can also help your business gain certification faster.
What is ISO 9001:2008?
The 2008 version of ISO 9001 introduced clarifications to the existing requirements of ISO 9001:2000 and introduced some changes intended to improve consistency with ISO 14001:2004. There were no new requirements.
ISO 9001:2008 has since been revised and replaced by ISO 9001:2015.
How long does ISO 9001 certification last?
In accordance with ISO 17021, accredited certification bodies are required to issue certified organisations with certificates that are reflective of a 3-year certification cycle.
Certifications can be issued for longer than this period providing the requisite external audits are performed and the certification cycle followed. QMS typically issues certificates over the period of a ten year contract.
Contact us for ISO 9001 Certification in Hyderabad